Dahilayan Forest Park Resort is located 4,700 feet above sea level and is only about 1½ hour drive from Cagayan de Oro City. There are regular PAL and Cebu Pacific flights to Cagayan De Oro (CGY) from Manila and several other provinces.
From Cagayan de Oro city, head east on CM Recto highway and turn right on Cagayan de Oro- Bukidnon highway intersection. Turn right on Alae junction and proceed to Camp Philips and thru the pineapple plantation. Follow signs along the road to Dahilayan Forest Park Resort.
From (CGY) Laguindingan Airport
- Take the MAGNUM EXPRESS straight to Dahilayan Forest Park Resort (approx. 2:15 minutes with 1 stop at Lim Ket Kai Mall CDO)
- Take any other shuttle or taxi to Cagayan de Oro City proper.
From Cagayan de Oro City
- MAGNUM EXPRESS has a direct shuttle to Dahilayan Forest Park Resort that leaves daily between 8:30am-9am from their terminal in Lim Ket Kai Mall.
From Cagayan de Oro City Pier
- Head to MAGNUM EXPRESS terminal in Lim Ket Kai Mall.
- Direct Shuttle to Dahilayan Forest Park Resort leaves daily between 8:30-9am.
From Bukidnon and Davao
- Drive north towards Manolo Fortich on Davao Bukidnon highway.
- Left turn in Brgy. San Miguel (Pinutos on your left and Totsie’s on your right) towards Del Monte Country Club.
- Proceed all the way thru pineapple plantation.
- Turn left and proceed towards Camp Philips. Follow directional signs along the raod.
*CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS OR SPECIAL ARRANGEMENTS